Nowadays the term juice diet is very commonly heard. The main purpose of this diet is for detoxification and cleansing of your body. In addition it helps in losing weight at a very rapid pace. In fact, it also works wonders since it keeps you nutritionally fit. Researchers have found out that there are several people who have had great success with the juice diet. It is fabulous for those who want to lose weight rapidly.
What are the assumptions of the juice diet?
• One should know that eating fruits and vegetables are as healthy as juicing them is too
• In most cases a typical juice recipe would include like an apple, celery, a cucumber, some spinach, a couple of carrots along with some other ingredients. Imagine eating all of this in one meal and several times a day. One is sure to feel rather bloated. Thus in the juice diet one can actually eat a larger number of fruits and vegetables which is equivalent to higher number of nutrients
• Several people question about the protein intake. The truth is that several vegetables like broccoli, spinach, kale, collards and romaine lettuce have a good amount of proteins. In fact some fruits have a small quantity too. Thus beans, nuts and meats are not the only way to get the protein intake
• Is it true that you starve yourself when you are following this diet? That is a misnomer. When each juice is being consumed one’s stomach is filling up totally. Thus when your stomach is actually full, in that case habitual eating will automatically reduce. You will be able to avoid binge eating or unhealthy snacking, which in turn will ensure that you have a healthy lifestyle and also lose weight the right way.
'''How healthy is the juice diet?'''
# In the event of doing it correctly, it is rather safe and healthy
• Instead of eating the fruits and vegetables you are essentially juicing it. Thus one feels like they are drinking their meals instead of eating it
• Drinking up juices of fresh veggies and fruits might sound fiber. However the juice diet propagates that leaving the fiber out of the meal might give a bit of rest to the digestive system.
• The above point in turn leads to a lesser level of toxins in the body. Thus in turn the body starts a lesser amount of fat and toxins. Thus the weight loss takes place
• The fresh and organic juice and vegetables has all the salts, enzymes, sugars, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and probiotics among other elements which the body needs.
• Due to the minimal time which the body takes to digest the juice, it gets quickly absorbed into the body
• The colon also gets nicely cleansed due to the large quantity of fruits and vegetables which one has
Is it that the juice diet is a magic method to lose weight?
It definitely is not a magic potion at all. It has a host of health benefits which come along with it
• It is a great way to battle with anti-aging anti-oxidants, battling with diseases, consumption of vitamins and minerals
• Detoxification is a great by product of the same, which eliminates the toxins thus leading to a weight loss. In fact this leads to the increase in energy level of the body
• There are times when the calorie intake might be higher as well. For example, a glass of juice of fresh apples would be equal to 200 calories
If you want to lose weight then juice diet is the best option. Click here to get more information on it.